George O. Y. Naylor, Esq.
Attorney At Law
Location: Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. – University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law; cum laude 2004
- B.A. – Hampden-Sydney College; 2000
Bar Admissions & Memberships:
- Virginia State Bar 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Richmond Bar Association
Honors & Awards:
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star 2010-2018
- Virginia Super Lawyers 2020
George Naylor has been litigating personal injury cases exclusively since 2004. Having tried over 55 Circuit Court jury trials and hundreds of trials in General District Court, George’s extensive trial experience serves as a great advantage to his clients when assessing the settlement value of their claims or when going to trial if the insurance company does not make a reasonable offer. Prior to joining Blank & Marcus, George spent many years representing Defendants on behalf of insurance companies. From that experience, George knows how the insurance companies will evaluate his clients’ claims and how best to maximize the value of those claims in the eyes of the insurance adjusters. George’s prior experience analyzing and litigating insurance coverage issues also ensures that every possible dollar of insurance coverage is available to compensate his clients. George works hard on behalf of his clients and is not afraid to take on the insurance companies at trial to make sure his clients receive what they may deserve to compensate them for their injuries.
- 1 million settlement for auto accident