Richmond Personal Injury Lawyers
Accident victims, grieving families and other lawyers throughout Virginia turn to our respected law firm for representation in serious personal injury matters. We bring together many decades of experience building compelling cases for our clients and earning excellent financial recoveries through negotiations and at trial.
Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Serving Chesterfield And All Of Virginia
The legal team at Blank & Marcus, LLC, is not intimidated by the complexity of any accident claim or the power of any opponent. We focus on a few highly significant cases at a time, giving each client the full benefit of our attention and resources. Our Richmond personal injury attorneys are adept at applying the law, proving liability and establishing the total impact of serious head injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns, fractures and other life-altering injuries on our clients’ lives.
Our attorneys’ track records include obtaining dozens of settlements and verdicts exceeding $1 million for our clients. We have earned such outcomes across a broad spectrum of personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from events such as:
- Car accidents of all types, including drunk driving accidents, highway collisions and auto crashes caused by distracted
- Truck accidents, for which extensive investigation is often required to overcome the zealous defense efforts of commercial trucking companies and their insurers
- Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability claims and lawsuits, arising from slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents, pool accidents and drownings, and other injury-causing events on dangerous property
- Dog bites perpetrated by animals known to be a danger to others
- Medical malpractice, including acts of surgical negligence and failures to diagnose and treat serious illnesses in a timely manner
- Acts of legal malpractice
- Shootings and other serious hunting and recreational accidents
- Acts of police brutality and malicious prosecution
Turn To Experienced, Respected Trial Lawyers Who Will Care About Your Case
Wherever in Virginia your serious accident caused by another’s negligence or reckless actions occurred, we encourage you to contact us for a free consultation. You can count on receiving personal attention from a lawyer who has earned a stellar reputation in the courts and is prepared to stand by you every step of the way. You will not pay attorney fees unless we pursue your claim and obtain financial compensation for you.