Richmond Wrongful Death Lawyers
The unexpected death of a child, spouse, or any other family member is one of the most traumatic events any of us can ever face. It is especially difficult when someone’s negligent or reckless actions caused the tragedy. While the thought of pursuing legal action in this time of grief may be intimidating, it may also be essential for your recovery and your future.
The Personal Care And Focused Wrongful Death Representation You Deserve
At Blank & Marcus, LLC, experienced wrongful death attorneys will approach your case with sensitivity and determination. Recognizing your needs for closure and a measure of justice as well as fair compensation, we will work as a team and stay personally responsive to you every step of the way. You may be able to recover money to address damages such as:
- Sorrow, mental anguish and loss of companionship
- Loss of future earnings as well as expected care and protection from your deceased loved one
- Medical, funeral and burial expenses
- Punitive damages if the actions that caused your loved one’s death can be shown to be willful and reckless
Respected Fatal Accident Attorneys Serving Henrico County And All Of Virginia
Only knowledgeable attorneys well-earned reputations for integrity and access to highly qualified experts are equipped to handle fatality cases. Whereas many personal injury lawyers complete their entire careers without successfully resolving a wrongful death claim, we have settled and tried numerous wrongful death cases. These include obtaining a $5 million settlement after the deaths of two infant auto passengers, as well as numerous other significant settlements and trial verdicts in cases arising from:
- Motor vehicle and pedestrian accidents
- Pool accidents and drownings
- A range of other fatalities caused by negligence in other forms
We will meet with you by appointment anytime, day or night, to evaluate the event that has struck your family and begin exploring legal options. Please contact us by telephone or email to schedule your free consultation with a dedicated attorney you can trust.